Friday, September 19, 2008

My Cakes so far

So I kinda got sidetracked on the cake deal....what with school and work and the internship and everything, but here are some pictures of the ones I did in the spring/summer.

Here is a clown cake we made for class... I went a little too crazy on it..lol

Here is a daisy, my mom did the middle and got sick of it so I did the rest
This is a rose bouquet cake we had to make for class, I made it for my mother in law for mothers day
Here is Ally's graduation day cake. My mom paid me handsomely in supplies for making it. :D
Here is a three tiered cake I made for my parents 25th Anniversary party Jana and I threw for them. That was a DAY of baking!
Underneath this photo is one of Cadens 1st Birthday cake. It did NOT turn out like the perfect picture on the wilton website :(. The problem was mostly that we couldn't get the brown sugar to stick to the castle pieces. But the white chocolate seashells were perfect!

No comments: