Monday, February 11, 2013

More snow!

We got some more snow this weekend. Here are a few pics of Benj playin outside. Funny story, about five minutes before I took these pics of Benji, the neighbors huge labs came in through the open gate and terrified the poor kid. Daddy came to the rescue and dug out the snowed in gate so we could close it.
 I can't believe how big this kid is getting. I am registering him for preschool in the fall. Dang. He is going to have a stinkin blast!

 I had Lasik two weeks ago, and this was the drive in on the morning of. I was pretty nervous about having my eye under a laser but it was easy, fast, painless, and now I can see! Its crazy and wonderful. The doctor said my eyes may continue to improve because there was still some swelling at my 1 week post op, but at that appt my eyes were 20/20 and 20/15. So I may end up with sniper eyes. Yeah. Sweet.
 This is a newborn-12M sized tutu I made for my best friend's new/last baby who happens to be her first baby girl. I love how it turned out. I started out just making it with the dark pink and the light pink and I ran out. So then I found a little more tulle with some glitter/sequin things and added those in. Cute!

 Baby is expected to make her appearance any day now and I went to a shower for her this weekend. Seems like just yesterday her and I were driving around being silly and prank calling guys and going out on dates with weird guys we met off the internet. Ah the old days. Now between us we have 6 little boys! It's about time a girl came along.. Can't wait to meet you little Paige!

No comments: