Thursday, July 31, 2008

Eternal Marriage

We are going to be sealed for time and all eternity on December 27th! We are so excited. We love studying the scriptures together and praying together, its so fun! How weird eh? When did it become fun to me? Lol. Well I know when, when I decided I wanted to do it instead of doing it because I "needed" to. We would love to have any of you family members with us at the temple! So please get ready for that if you feel you would like to be there.
Anyway, we are still in the process of finding mitch a self sustaining, weekday only, part time job for school this next year which is coming up quickly. I am almost through the process with TSA and they should be contacting me soon about when I will do training and such, so I am very excited about that. Yay!

2 comments:

Jana said...

yay! I'm so happy for you guys!!

The Reimers Family said...

Congrats!!! That's my sister's birthday! Now it will be a special day for 2 reasons!