Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Busy...Busy...

Hey guys! Sorry nothing has been written for a little while. Mitch and I have been crazy busy keeping up with everything as these last few weeks of school fly by!

Mitch is at any given time; either at school, work, on at the dining room table working on homework. He's a bit disappointed at the level of work he sometimes has to turn in to keep up with all his classes, but I think he's handling his first full semester of college pretty well.


Japanese class for me has been a little overwhelming, but I have learned a lot. I cannot speak or understand practically anything, but I can read and write the hiragana and katakana characters. So that means if it is written in the basic characters, I can pronounce the word, but that sure doesn't mean I can tell you what the word is!


Cake decorating class was postponed until this week so I haven't yet had the chance to go. Mom and I will be going tomorrow night and I can't wait! I will post pictures if I get to do anything remotely cool in the class on the first day.

We sold our car yesterday, our blue Altima, after listing it just two hours or so beforehand. We got a nice $700 for it so that will pay for our new car before parts. We are pretty excited about that.

Oh and I forgot! Mitch and I have started a Total Money Makeover. It's already been a blessing for us and we are excited to be smart with money. I will make another post dedicated to that.

1 comment:

The Reimers Family said...

Ya'll are so smart to take care of your finances as a young couple, good for you!!