Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Projects are fun!

I just installed new locks! Lol. I have never done anything by myself like this before so please excuse my excitement. We have some people living in the same place we are living...that have made me think we should probably have heavy duty locks on the doors to our bedrooms. We will also get one soon for our bathroom we share with my brother Jeff. While installing the locks, I got the bright idea that we should paint the doors. So I guess we will see if I ever get around to putting that into reality.

I went shopping today with a friend who is getting married soon. We visited Roberts and some place called the Hobby-Lobby. Man the stuff in there got me all excited to do lots of projects and get my home all decorated... Only one problem there! I don't really have a house at the moment, or any money for that matter! Oh well. Soon enough eh?


So that is my life. Interesting eh? No? Okay then.
-Tosh

EDIT: I couldn't quite wait for my class to start on Thursday so I made a cake for Brittney, the friend of mine who is getting married soon with a daisy on it (Her flower) and petals in her colors. So yeah...here it is. With practice I will be able to do some awesome stuff!

1 comment:

The Reimers Family said...

Aren't you little Miss Martha Stewart? I absolutely love the Hobby Lobby, my favorite!