Monday, April 7, 2008

Starting out...

Alright friends and family. Here it is. The Tatafu family blog. I know you have all been waiting such a long time for this that you can hardly stand it. Well wait no longer.... Tadaa! :-S

As you probably all know, Mitch and I got married on April 27th, 2007. It was an amazing and wonderful day and we owe those facts to so many of you. Thank you so much. You made our day so very special, and we will never forget your love and kindness. Especially you;

Moms; Lori and Juli, and Dads; Tim and Folau. And our sisters and brothers; Jana & Lee, my big sister and her husband, Madelyn, their daughter (our little flower girl), Brian, Mitch's big brother, Nate and Cole, Mitch's younger brother and Nate's girlfriend/pretty much wife ;) , Nick and Liberty, Mitch's sister and her very nearly husband (June 28th, 2008), Andrew, Jeff, and Ally, Mitch's youngest brother and my younger brother and sister. Hopefully someday soon you all will have blogs as well, :) .

That pretty much sums up our family. We have one new addition, Caden, who is my sister Jana's second child, and first son.

Jana and Lee live in Maricopa, Arizona. It is a city, not the county. Their kids; Maddy and Caden are our little cuties, though they are not OUR children. :D We get the best parts of kids and then hand them off when the bad parts come. We adore them and miss them a lot. We have a constant prayer that Lee will somehow get a perfect job up here in Utah someday in the near future.

The rest of our siblings live here in Utah, all within the Salt Lake and Tooele Valley, which is very nice. Liberty and Nick almost moved to San Fran and we are SO GLAD that they didn't. Having one sister and brother so far away is hard enough.

Let's see... I will post pictures soon of our wedding and honeymoon and whatever else I can think of that anyone would like to see. I guess thats it for now..

2 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

I can't wait to hear more about you guys, such a cute couple! I hope you don't mind that I added you to my friends list.

Nick Blanchette said...

Hey guys! Check out our blog we are just starting on